How To Deal with QUICKBOOKS ERROR 3371 STATUS CODE 11118?
So, without wasting any further minutes let’s read to know in detail about “QuickBooks error 3371 with status code 11118” and the process to resolve this error with effective methods.
Users encounter ‘QuickBooks 3371 with status code 11118’ error when they couldn’t load the license data during the time of activation, set-up, or re-configuration of the QuickBooks company file. The error occurred mainly because of these possible factors:
1) Corrupted or damaged license information containing ‘Qbregistration.dat’ Installation File that stored on your hard drive.
2) Damaged Microsoft’s offered MSXML component file which is considered a necessary component for opening the QuickBooks program.
Method 2: Download Windows latest update:
- In order to download and install the latest Windows updates click on the ‘Windows logo.’
- Then, select on the ‘All programs’ option to further click on the option of ‘Windows Update.’
- There, select the ‘Automatically download the Windows update’ option so that Windows itself download the latest update in your Windows operating system.
- Then, follow the on-screen prompts to install the latest update.
- That’s it! Then, after installing the Windows update, you can perform a clean installation process of the QuickBooks software. This way you’ll surely able to avoid this QuickBooks status code 11118 error completely.
- Lastly, if still, you’re unable to fix it, you can run "Quickbooks Diagnostic tool" simply by downloading the ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub’ from the official site or visit the technical website ‘Get assist’ to get further assistance for the same.